email@example.com • 646.320.7435
Energetic and creative production manager with 15+ years of experience directing daily operations for fine art and commercial studios. Experienced in the planning, design, and execution of cross-media marketing campaigns with a history of success producing photo shoots for major clients. Skilled in utilizing principles of project management to consistently produce extraordinary results. Distinguished by strong desire to learn, adapt, and succeed in roles that directly contribute to organizational success.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Fine Art ● Commercial Photography ● Program & Project Management ● Graphic Design & Digital Media ● Social Media Management ● Advertising ● Creative Direction ● Museum Collections ● Exhibition & Event Management ● Teamwork & Leadership
MARTIN SCHOELLER PHOTOGRAPHY, New York, New York
The studio of award-winning portrait photographer Martin Schoeller.
Producer & Studio Manager, 2005-Present
Oversee production of art, gallery loans, installations, and handling of art for gallery and museum exhibitions. Manage workflow of studio including staff supervision, digital archives, vendor negotiations and logistics, as well as ensure timely project delivery and exceptional client relations. Consult artist/owner regarding hiring, capital improvements, and company processes and practices. Plan and coordinate interviews, public speaking engagements, and meetings with members of press.
• Led production of 3 award-winning photo books including overseeing the publication, launch, and media releases for each, as well as orchestrated the corresponding gallery exhibitions for each in NYC, Los Angeles, and Europe.
• Executive-produced an $850K multi-city global campaign for Johnnie Walker in tandem with television production as well as executive-produced advertising campaigns for BBDO, Turner/TNT, Theranos, and UNICEF.
• Produced editorial shoots including covers and portfolios under strict deadlines and within editorial budgets for major clients including GQ, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, Vogue, ELLE, People, Vanity Fair, Harper’s Bazaar, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, ESPN, National Geographic, TIME, The New Yorker, and The New York Times Magazine.
ENVY WORKS, INC. / ANTONY NAGELMANN PHOTOGRAPHY, New York, New York
A commercial photography studio and full-service branding agency.
Production Manager, 2002-2005
Headed operations of full-service photography, production, and fine art studio related to conception, development, and design of print campaigns and cross-media marketing collateral. Served as chief liason between production team, clients, staff, and vendors ensuring consistent communication, scheduling, and project delivery. Negotiated rights, fees, usage and contracts.
• Orchestrated $25K – $250K shoots for clients including Delta Airlines, Blackberry, Getty Images, and TIME, Inc.
• Archived more than 100,000 digital files by spearheading the implementation of a digital asset management system.
NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO, Washington, DC
A nonprofit membership media organization.
Production Coordinator, 2000-2002
Coordinated design and production of print, multimedia, exhibition, and web communications to ensure effective workload distribution and resource allocation among six-person staff. Managed projects including negotiating costs and tracking schedules. Improved cost savings, timeliness, and brand integrity. Researched freelance illustrators/photographers/creatives and facilitated art buying and contracts.
• Streamlined inter-departmental workflow by developing a relational job database and integrated web request system using FileMaker Pro.
• Named “Employee of the Month” out of 600 within first two months for having a positive impact on company culture.